Skip to main content

Mamma Bear and Little Bear

    When Ashley contacted me about doing pictures of her and Connor I was so excited. I took her maternity pictures and I couldn't wait to get some pictures of Connor outside her tummy haha. We got started a little late but we got some really good pictures before we ran out of light. At one point and time when I was taking pictures of Connor he was just smiling at me and it was so cute! That made for some really good pictures!
    The whole time I was taking pictures of them I could see the mother and son bond they have with each other. When I look at theses pictures it just makes me happy to see the laughter on there faces. Here is miss Ashley and little Conner!! I hope you like them because I know I do!!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puppy Love!

    I decided to do pictures of my dogies since it has been pretty all week. Plus I haven't done any pictures I a while. I loved taking pictures of the babies. This was a first for me, taking pictures of animals. I'm pretty excited that they turned out good!  They did really good and I enjoyed taking pictures of them.  I hope you like them here are the fur babies!                    

Clouds of Colors

This photoshoot was a Random thought in my head the day after Fourth of July. So who do I call? My lovely bestfriend and of course she says yes! I had bought some smoke bombs at the fireworks stand and we went crazy taking pictures! The first color we did was yellow and we only had a certain amount of time to take the pictures before the smoke ran out. So I was snapping pictures like a mad woman!            The next color we did was green and we did the best we could with matching the colors. Up next is Blue!!! And Last is my favorite even though they tricked us by making the balls purple and the smoke white. They still turned out really good!! I hope you guys liked them and don't be afraid to leave me a comment and tell me what you think!!

A Beautiful Girl

Morgan is a very beautiful girl she is very photogenic. I had a lot of fun taking pictures of Miss Morgan.The whole time I was taking photos we were laughing and having ourselves a good old time. Without a further a do here is Morgan!